Surprise: Everyone has some belly fat, even people who have flat abs.That’s normal. But too much belly fat can affect your health in a way that other fat doesn’t.
Getting rid of your belly bulge is important for more than just vanity’s sake. Excess abdominal fat—particularly visceral fat, the kind that surrounds your organs and puffs your stomach into a “beer gut”—is a predictor of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and some cancers.
Ingredients for a miraculous drink:
- 100 grams of plums
- 1 liter of purified water
Put the plums and the water in a hermetic bottle. Leave it to stay in the fridge for 1 week. Then, strain it and your wonderful solution is ready!
Consume 1 glass of this homemade remedy every morning on an empty stomach so that you can get the results you desire.
Benefits Of Plums
The ability of plums and prunes to increase absorption of iron into the body has also been documented in published research. This ability of plums and prunes to make iron more available may be related to the vitamin C content of this fruit. Our food ranking system qualified plums as a very good source of vitamin C.
- Laxative:Plums and prunes are known for their laxative effect. This effect has been attributed to various compounds present in the fruits, such as dietary fiber, sorbitol, and isatin. Prunes and prune juice are often used to help regulate the functioning of the digestive system.
- Antioxidant:Prunes are dried plums. During the drying process the antioxidants concentrate and reach a level about 5 times higher than that of fresh plums. The drying process also concentrates the sugar, which is why prunes taste so much sweeter than plums.
- They reduce the threat of cancer: Dried plums are rich in potassium, fiber, and phytochemicals, including antioxidants, all of which may help lower your risk of chronic disease. However, it’s dried plums’ influence on the bacteria in your colon that may be most impressive of all.
- Fight against diabetes:Eating a plum may cause your blood sugar to rise more gradually than eating a cookie, but eating several plums in one sitting can still lead to high blood sugar. This is because your blood sugar levels are determined by the amount – rather than the quality -of carbohydrates you eat.